- Our hand woven bowls are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Available in White & Tea and Indigo & Tea.
- Artisans work 1-2 days to weave a small bowl, 2-3 days to weave a medium bowl, and 5-7 days to weave a large tray.
- Dimensions: small bowl 7″d, medium bowl 12″d, large tray 16″ d.
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.
Azizi Life partners with over 30 independent groups in Rwanda - over 500 artisans... and growing! Rising from the horrors of genocide, artisans from all backgrounds have joined together once again through their art. With their fair trade income, parents are caring for the health, nutrition, and education of their children. Families are building better homes. Women are rising out of crippling dependency to become contributors in their communities. Our artisan partners have a vision to be leaders for wholeness in their community, and we are privileged to partner with them.