Handcrafted using natural dyes and dried sisal grass, the Staccato Bowl will be a beautiful addition to any room. Our favorite way to style the Staccato Bowl is in a focal point collage of bowls to make a statement on that blank canvas wall.
The Handcrafted Details
- Our hand woven bowls are crafted from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- Available in Black or Blush.
- Artisans work 1-2 days to weave a small bowl
- Dimensions: small bowl 7″d
- Care: Wipe with a dry cloth.
Azizi Life partners with over 30 independent groups in Rwanda - over 500 artisans... and growing! Rising from the horrors of genocide, artisans from all backgrounds have joined together once again through their art. With their fair trade income, parents are caring for the health, nutrition, and education of their children. Families are building better homes. Women are rising out of crippling dependency to become contributors in their communities. Our artisan partners have a vision to be leaders for wholeness in their community, and we are privileged to partner with them.